Monday, July 26, 2010

Jewelry adventures

I woke up last Friday and decided I'd try to make a pair of earrings. So I did. I made two pairs and I think they turned out pretty decent.

Now, I'm proud of myself for this. I've had my share of jewelry-making attempts but never really stuck with it mainly because of the patience involved (my mind flashes back to spending 2 hours beading a necklace only to drop the darn thing and have lots-o beads fall to the floor like a sea of bedazzled mockery). ugh. That happened on more than one occasion so naturally I was frustrated with the process.

But now I feel ready to tackle this genre one more time, and this time I chose to start slowly, making simple earrings with simple tools. Maybe I'll get better at it, maybe I won't. Either way, it was fun to do while watching horrible reality shows.

Here they are in no particular order!





Click on the links above to see them in my Etsy shop! woot woot

No comments:

Post a Comment