Monday, November 8, 2010

Suffield Elementary!


Not only am I an advocate and huge fan of art education but I am also an avid follower of children's art. Don't you think they have the best imaginations? Well it was my lucky day last week when I received an email from my friend Katy, artist/art teacher extraordinaire. She recently debuted a blog highlighting her school's art program and it is fan-freakin-tastic. I was in eye-candy heaven while browsing her images. She is such a great art teacher.

Take a look at her adorable school blog here and check out what her students have been creating this year. I can't wait to see more of her lessons and have already gotten inspired about the direction this blog is taking. Like Katy, I would love to include more posts of my students' artwork. The sharing of ideas is so important in the culture of art education and Katy's brilliant blog is contagious! Thank you Mrs. Tannert!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sheena! Your blog is great and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome Mrs. Tannert! thanks for sharing your awesome ideas :)

    ReplyDelete