Wednesday, December 1, 2010

cha cha cha China!

I am excited to share that I am leaving for China today! I fly to Seattle and then bop on over to Beijing where I will be surrounded by amazing food, scenery, and culture.

The trip is happening because my good friend Amy (also an art teacher) and I applied through a program at the University of Maryland. We really didn't think we'd get accepted....but we did!

Our goal is to absorb as much as we can about the culture and art of China. By doing so, we hope to share lessons and ideas to other teachers and art teachers.

I will be absent from blogging until I return but I can't wait to post pics from the trip!

take care,

sc

images from my trip to the People's Republic of China, on a snow day back in February






No comments:

Post a Comment