Monday, October 11, 2010

Feelin fragile














Eggshell Triptych, watercolor, 12 x 18"

There are lots of reasons why I lately feel a sense of fragility but I will not go into all of those reasons now....another time maybe. Let's just say painting still-lives of eggshells became my source of therapy over the past week. Weird? a little. Difficult? yes.

I'm not sure if they all connect, or if the second piece is the odd ball out....it is noticeably darker than the other two. Do you notice? Do the three still-lives work well together? I'd appreciate your feedback. I may do a few more and the goal is to have them end up on my etsy shop in the near future. We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. Sheena - I love these. And, yes, the second one is noticeably darker, but I think that's what ties them all together. Definitely a triptych. You should do more of these.

    ReplyDelete