Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Back in the states

Phuket, Thailand

We've returned from our travels!  Magical, unforgettable, and spontaneous are the words I'd use to describe our journey to Singapore, Vietnam, and Thailand.  I am so thankful we experienced this culturally rich section of the world.  It feels great to be home but at the same time, this trip left me wanting more.  We kept saying, "ok, where next?"  We shall see....

Stay tuned for pictures.  I took over 700 (I am also thankful for digital cameras), but I will only post a few from each city.  I am currently grouping the pics by theme -which is a challenge- but it's a worthwhile exercise.  I'll be the first to admit my editing and omission skills need work.  One strong picture is better than four dull ones, right?

I hope all was well and happy in your lives,

sc

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about your trip and see pictures! Love you!

    ReplyDelete